Friday, May 16, 2014

New Recording Project

Hello,

I have just uploaded a new video on Youtube of my new recording projects. I spent so much time to perfect my mixing and mastering skill but it's just not there yet. Hopefully I will get better in the future.

Gears used in this project:
MIM Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio AT-1 and Cruisers
MIA Standard Stratocaster with DiMarzio Virtual Vintage Heavy Blues 2 and AirZone
BB Preamp
Radial Tonebone Hot British
MXR Dyna Comp (the standard non scripted)
Boss NS-2
Boss LS-2
Boss GE-7
EHX Memory Man Deluxe and Hazarai
RC Booster

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 into the computer.

I used Reaper DAW as my main DAW and Audacity to make mp3s of the songs.

I hope you enjoy these tunes and I hope these tunes will help you to get a clearer picture of the kind of tone that I'm after with my guitar rig :) Cheers and God Bless

Omens of Love (Cover of T-Square vs Casiopea)


Hatiku Percaya (True Worshipper Instrumental Cover)


No comments:

Post a Comment